Wednesday, December 14, 2005

So yeah....


Are you ready for a big dump of snow? I'm not, but it is December........Time has this way of moving now. I think I've finally realized that's it's not going to wait for me. I may be a bit unsure of what I want to do, where I want to live, but things are starting to make sense to me now. I know that I like kind people, I value honestly, my family, fun, homour, and love. Life's too short to waste it on the unimportant stuff. I feel sad to think of people who live on a timed clock, rushing to do everything because they're worried their time will be up soon. That's not the way I want to live. I do, however, want to enjoy the ride. For me this means drinking coffee, going to the movies, sweet kisses, listening to music, hanging with my boyfriend, having heart-to-hearts with friends, eating sushi, chocolate, and drinking red wine.

I have found real love and a best friend all in one person. It just sort of happened when I wasn't looking. All of sudden, I felt myself relax and start talking and being honest. Now that I'm 23, I don't want to stick with someone if I have doubts. I can see this relationship working, because we both laugh all the time, are very sensitive, love our families like crazy, and enjoy being together. Someone once told me that loving someone means having strong feelings and sharing a deep connection. To be in love means we can't imagine our lives without a person. I understand that now.

I was feeling sorry for myself today. My phone didn't ring and my day wasn't very productive. I missed a meeting and was feeling pretty guilty. There was a small storm brewing in my stomach-the kind guys don't get. Doing nothing is tiring. Weird. I'm half listening to the TV, and have no idea what show it is or what channel, but noise is comforting when we live alone. The phone is ringing now.


I'm hoping this sun will bring on warmer weather!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY BEING LONELY SOMETIMES. IT IS A PAIN IN THE ASS AT TIMES BUT THEN THERE ARE TIMES WHERE YOU NEED THE SPACE

I AM IN-LOVE WITH U! AND LOVE SPENDING THE DAY/MONTH/YEAR/LIFE WITH YOU I CAN'T WAIT.


XOXO