Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday, music, and movies

After a good weekend, Monday is here.

I saw Last Holiday yesterday. Queen Latifia did not disappoint. It was a feel-good flick that made me want to eat junk more often. The movie's message was to live each doing, eating, and saying what we want, because we never know when our time will be up. I laughed a lot, and couldn't stop thinking about the cheezy, gooey pasta I ate for lunch. It was gooood! I also got the peanut butter brownie sundae for dessert. It is heaven in a bowl. If I ever have to pick my last meal, it will be a toss up between sushi and the peanut butter brownie sundae. By the end of the movie, I was in need of a caffiene fix, so a big cup of Starbucks made me smile. It was cool to hang with nice people and just chill. Coffee and good company just fit.


I'm listening to Ever The Same by Rob Thomas:
Fall on me
tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with you
Forever in me
Ever the same
Call on me
I'll be there for you and you'll be there for me
Forever it's you
Forever in me
Ever the same........

So sweet!
HAPPY VOTING!
- OCG


1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH U MY LOVE A FRAP. TASTES BETTER WITH U!

LOVE U