Monday, January 30, 2006

An OK day...


You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime
And I don't need no carryin' on
BAD DAY (Daniel Powter)

You know when you're day isn't wonderful, not horrible, but just not the best? That's how I feel on this not-too-wintery Monday.

I think it's good to be OK. My life isn't in crisis, going super fast, or totally halted. It's peaceful, sometimes uneventful, but never dull. I have family, love, and independence, so no complaints.

I like having no drama to speak of, just a rumbling tummy. I know a lot of gurls talk about this, but I feel a bit like a bloated, fat, greasy pig. I guess I have a few complaints after all. I know it will pass........Tomorrow is another day.

Goodnight!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I wish I Could be there.

I'd kiss your tummy and bring you soup.

Love u