Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Curious George.....



I saw Curious George on the weekend. It's so cute! George rocks. The theatre was filled with little kids who either laughed or got scared. They were too sweet. Will Ferrell and Drew Barrymore were great. It's a fun, light-hearted way to spend a few hours. All my adult worries were forgotten. We all need that once in a while.

Well, I can't help mentioning the movie soundtrack because it includes my new favourite artist, Jack Johnson. No surprise that I thought the soundtrack fit the movie perfectly. A movie about an adorable monkey needs sweet, brighten-your-day music and that's exactly what the soundtrack is. Every sad moment was quickly forgotten as soon as Jack Johnson's soothing voice and lyrics were cued.

The Observer bought me the movie soundtrack as well as Jack's first CD. I'm a spoiled, lucky girl. The soundtrack (Jack Johnson and Friends) is a collection of lullabies from Jack, Matt Costa, and Ben Harper. The songs make me think of having little kids to sing to sleep. I'll think I'll check out some of Ben Harper's tunes.

Anyway, go see Curious George! Of course you can all do whatever you want!

Peace.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

i love the promotion 4 jack you should be his manager.