Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Give Me My Pills Please...



I take pills every day. Unfortunately I need them to make sure my system works properly. My doctor gives me repeat perscribitions. I fill it every three months. Today I went to fill it for March, because my stash is getting low. I explained to this friendly lady over the counter why I was there and gave her my drug card. She smiled, so I assumed everthing was fine. Wrong. This other shrewd looking lady looked up at me and said, "It's not March yet, Miss." Tomorrow is March 1st. One more day.....

I had my drug card and my doctor's order. What's one day???? Give me a break. I'm not addicted to over-the counter laxatives, which is what I was getting. I only have a perscribition, so I don't have to pay for them. Thankfully the drug store is a few seconds away.


As I learned today, some people go by the book, and not a day too early.

I also learned I don't know how to spell prescription most of the time...lol.

Here's to pill popping!

- OCG