Friday, February 24, 2006

I Love....

  • HOT showers.
  • A cup of coffee.
  • U2.
  • Hearing a good song on the radio.
  • Having brunch on the weekend.
  • A kiss (from the Observer).
  • Watching TV on Thursday nights in my PJs.
  • Visiting Mom and Dad.
  • Sushi.
  • A cup of tea when I'm in the right mood.
  • Reading a good book.
  • Watching kid's movies.
  • Peach gum.
  • Holding hands (with the Observer).
  • Writing.
  • My dog.
  • Heart-to-heart chats with people I care about.
  • The sunshine.
  • Laughing.
  • Doing things I am scared of.
  • Maya Angelou.
  • Talking to the elderly.
  • My grandparents.
  • Bright coloured flowers.
  • Being in love.

- OCG

2 comments:

EmailHosting.com said...

You seem like a great person from your likes. What are your dislikes?

OCG said...

Thank you!

My dislikes would make another interesting post!

Take care,