Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Logical Pig....

I'm going to complain about feeling fat. Lots of girls do this too much. It's annoying, especially when the chick is a stick. That's not me. I'm no stick, but thankfully I'm no whale either. Somtimes I just feel chubby. I have sweet friends and family who always tell me I'm pretty and "fine" weight wise. I still worry. My body frame is small, so added pounds are noticeable. I've just been feeling large lately. I don't believe in diets. They don't work long-term. Instead of depriving our bodies, I think the answer is listening to them and giving what they want in reasonable amounts. If I want a cookie, I eat it, but not if I'm not hungry. I'm learning, after years of being unkind to my body, that if I respect it, it will respect me.

My cheeks are bit rounder than I would like, but they won't be this way forever. I'm not going to starve myself as I would have done in the past. I'm actually going to EAT, and slowly let my body adjust. I trust it, and for the first time in years, I trust myself too.

This must mean that I'm actually growing up. Scary stuff!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I THINK YOUR BEAUTIFUL MY LOVE YOU KICK ASS