Monday, March 06, 2006

Sweet, sweet music and a moment...

Where did I go wrong,
I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life (THE FRAY)

It's Monday again.....another weekend over already. Mine was good- too short as always.

I went to this dance where the Observer was the DJ. He did a great job. I was proud of him. He burned a CD with my favourite songs on it. I'm now addicted to Check On It by Beyonce. Every time I hear it, I want to swing my hips. If I could walk, watch out! One day while shopping in The Gap (my favourite store) I heard this song I liked, but had no idea who sang it or what it was. The Observer sweetly asked a store employee who kindly wrote down the name of the song and band. It turned out to be called How To Save A Life by the Fray. Their song called Over My Head is also getting a lot of radio air play. If you like alternative/funky/sweet music, check them out! They're different and refreshing. http://www.thefray.net/

I've just got back from a nice dinner with the Observer. I had yummy pasta. I don't believe in low carb diets. God created pasta for a reason. While sitting down for coffee in the mall, this guy helped me out by moving a chair. I thanked him, our eyes met and he smiled. It was nice. He was cute. I guess the Observer knew we had, in my eyes, shared a special moment and that I thought the dude was cute, because he laughed at me for a long time. That boy can read me like a book! I like that. I also like that I can think someone is cute and he's OK with it. Maybe he was OK because the dude had a girlfriend. Either way, the moment turned into another sweet moment with the Observer when we laughed about it afterwards. That's the thing about moments; they keep going. The Observer loves Jessica Alba. When (and if) they have a "moment", I'll laugh at him too.

I have garlic breath. I wish I had more time to type, but I've got to brush my teeth!

Peace out.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT THAT NIGHT HUN

I LOVE YOU