Monday, April 03, 2006

Again and again...

And if you will,
I will
Try to let it go
AGAIN AND AGAIN (JEWEL)

I ate too many crackers. For most people this isn't a big deal. It is for me. Being too full makes me feel greedy and gross. I like to eat just enough. Sometimes I get it wrong. I get too hungry and eat way too much. I'm working on it.

When I was younger, I wanted to shrink. Life was becoming more complicated. I thought that if I were smaller, things would be simplier. I was wrong. I started eating less. Soon I was eating almost nothing. I couldn't think of anything except food. Everything was more confusing.

I'm not small now, but I'm OK. I know who I am and what's important. I still want to disappear some days, but I know I still have a great deal to do.

My struggle with food and weight won't go away. I suppose we all have our own battles to fight. We can't always win. All there is left to do is keep trying. Crackers will always be there. I've accepted that. On a deeper level, maybe I've accepted myself.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

GOD KNOWS I'VE ACCEPT YOU.

I LOVE YOU