Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bagels with butter...



It's a sunny nice day outside. That makes me happy. I couldn't sleep well last night. I had drank two cups of coffee and green tea. That's a lot of caffiene. I enjoy my hot beverages.

Something both weird and nice just happened. One of my attendants (a person who is paid to help me with personal care) just stopped by with a message for me. She knows my cousin and my cousin says hello. I no longer speak to my cousin because of family problems with our parents. It's a messy situation where hearts and bonds were broken. I'm not exactly sure why, but it makes me sad. My cousin and I are the same age, but we've never really clicked. Even still, she's my cousin and she says hi. That's nice. I hope she's doing well. It's funny how people who are estranged from our parents often become estranged from us too.


I just got home from seeing the Observer. I miss him. We had a good talk. It's dark now. The day is done. It had just started when I begun writing this. I realized today that time passes too quickly, and that a bagel with butter is yummy. I think I'll eat more buttered bagels. Life's too short not to.

Goodnight.

-OGC

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

all hail bagels with butter.

LOVE YOU