Saturday, April 01, 2006

Just enough...



It's Saturday. It's also the first day of April. I'm hanging out, not doing much. I had a few days of R 'n' R at my parents' house. It felt good to get some sleep, good food and good company. Now I miss them. I guess that's the thing about being away from the people we love.

I just got paid. Everything went to pay off school. It always does. It sucks. I worked hard for that money. When I have money to spend, I'm going to buy Baby Bell cheese, red peppers, chocolate, organic fruit and vegetables, red wine, Hagen Daaz ice cream, green grapes, avocadoes and strawberries. It's not like I'm deprived of food right now. It's just that I don't buy top-of-the-line products or produce that's out of season. My Mom takes good care of me by freezing meals. She rocks. Home-made TV dinners are the best. I never get sick of stir-fry or vegetarian chilli. What would I do without Mom?

I get tired of scrapping by, but at least I can do that. I am able to pay my own bills, which is more than some people can say.

An annoymous comment was posted on my last entry saying how to make money shopping. I hate shopping. I try to only get what I need. If I could make money shopping, I'd try to buy only soap, apples, carrots, potatoes, bread, spinach, beans,coffee, toothpaste, almonds, lettuce and peanut butter (or nutella.) Those are things we all need. When I think about it, that's just enough.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

amen to that.
love u