Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day is done, gone the sun....


Today I had a meeting for work. It was OK, but I'm very worried. Funding for an important program has been frozen. It's a program that I loved and tried to help by offering feedback and experience. What if their funding is frozen because of something I said? What if it's all my fault? I'm praying no. My mom said that I'm just a small person in the big corporate world. It's true, but still.....

I'm hungry....sort of. I've eaten a lot today. I think I'm over-tired too. It's quiet and dark tonight. Have you ever noticed that most days begin busy and loud, but usually end quietly? I started the day happy, but now I'm a bit sad and lonely. Since I live alone, I guess it's natural to feel this way sometimes. Luckily these feelings don't last long.

I need to sleep. My mind is foggy. I hate that feeling. Maybe that's a good thing. Here comes another sleep, another morning, afternoon and evening. If you're reading this, enjoy where you are and what you're doing. After all, there will never be another now.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

VERY TRUE AND INSIGHTFUL POST.

LOVE U