Thursday, July 13, 2006

Friday nights...



I am waiting to hit the hay. I am tired. So tired. Lately I've spent more lying in bed thinking of how I should be sleeping than actually sleeping.

I got into my pajamas at 8 p.m. tonight, a full three hours before my bed time. It was nice - peaceful, ya know? I used to get into my pajamas early every Friday night, order take-out sushi, read or call my friends. That was about a year and a half ago. I was single and getting used to my own skin. It sounds like I was a pathetic, heartbroken girl with no life, but that's not really how it was. I love sushi. I love pajamas. I love routine. If you add all these things up, it's a recipe for heaven. I haven't had one of those Friday nights in a long time. Now I hang out with the Observer. We eat, talk, and enjoy our alone time. It's nice too. Change is good. I love my Friday nights with the Observer and look foward to them just the same, but if he's ever busy, you can bet what I'll be doing.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

YOU LOOK MIGHTY CUTE IN THOSE PJ'S!!

LOVE U