Sunday, July 23, 2006

Home, sweet...blueberries!


I'm home with my parents. It's nice. I've missed them. I think the Observer went away. Now I miss him. I always miss someone. Maybe that's good. It tells me that there are important people in my life, but I knew that already.

We had the best dinner last night. My Mom and my sister went to this amazing Farmer's Market where they picked up some yummy fresh grub. We had chicken kabobs, mushrooms, zuchinni, corn-on-the cob, and these fantastic little red potatoes - the kind that are often on plates at wedding dinners. For dessert, I devoured vanilla ice cream topped with blueberries..............mmmmmmm. I love blueberries and they are very healthy.

Being home is awesome. As much as I just described the great food, it's seeing my family that matters. I just thought about an e-mail that I wrote to my parents four years ago during my first week after moving out. I said, "Always remember that home is where you are." I still mean it.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I LOVE THAT QUOTE...

I LOVE YOU