Monday, July 10, 2006

How big is your mess?


It's been a while since I've blogged. Not much is new. I'm still here. I guess that's good. It's humid in here. I think I need to put the air conditioning on.

Today has been uneventful. I realized that I'm always going to miss my family, that I have trouble saying no, that I miss my boyfriend when we don't see each other, and the same goes for my friends. People are an important part of my life, especially nice ones.

Lately I've been worrying a lot about getting fat. I always do. If you've been reading this for a while, you know this. I don't care about how much people I love weigh, so why do I care so much about what I weigh? I've asked myself this question for years and still don't have an answer.

There is a HUGE pile of junk on my computer table. Mail has been building on my kitchen table for months. It's bothering me. Tonight I'm going to get rid of the mess. It's not big. One of Oprah's experts said that when someone lives in disorganization or uses one place to store all of his or her junk, it means that person's life is out of control? Since I have just a small pile of mismatched stuff, does that mean my life is only a little out of control?


- OCG

2 comments:

endlessdirection said...

I can't even see the bottom of my bedroom floor it is that messy. I guess my life is out of control, I'm not surprised... but I'm going to clean up eventually.

THE OBSERVER said...

NO IT MEANS YOU HAVE A BUSY LIFE.

LOVE YOU