Friday, October 27, 2006

I just want to say...

Maybe I would have chosen a different life,
one where I am not disabled
and not as short
Or sensitive.

I'd know what I'd want to do
And where I am going.
I would be less of a push-over
and more of an advocate.

I'd dance like a lady
And play the guitar.
I'd go on roller-coasters
and run miles everyday.

I wouldn't worry so much about getting fat
and just enjoy chocolate cake.
I'd toss and turn freely in the middle of the night
Maybe I'd worry less and fall asleep faster.

I'd babysit.
And work in a coffee shop.
I'd cook fresh meals and make my own juice.
I'd be more spontaneous and less routine.

I just want to say...
that though I may have chosen differently
I am grateful for the love that is in my life
And for the little things.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I'M GLAD UR HAPPY...I'M HAPPY WITH MY LIFE I JUST WISH I COULD ACCEPT THE FACT I WAS IN A CHAIR.

I LOVE YOU