Thursday, October 19, 2006

Matters of my mind...


I feel fat. I feel ugh. I feel frumpy. I feel this way a lot. I think lots of girls do, lots of girls who aren't even fat. It makes me sad.

I am sitting here typing listening to Alan Thick from Growing Pains on E.T. Canada. Growing Pains was a great show. It's very nostalgic for me.

Tomorrow the Observer is spinning tunes at a teen dance. He'll do a wicked job. I know it. I was going to go to support him, but it's not really my scene. The crowd is pretty young. I can bet that I would end up sitting alone, and the Observer can't really talk to me. Instead I will meet him for lunch tomorrow and get some quick lovin'.

I'm going home for the weekend. It will be nice to see my family. I think I will watch The Break-up with Mom on DVD while sending the Observer lots of good-luck vibes from afar. I hope he feels their impact. We may go watch Man Of The Year. Robin Williams always makes me laugh.

It's almost time for bed. In the morning I will have a big cup of coffee, and that will make me happy. When I wake up, I will NOT feel fat. Life is too short to waste too many days on trival matters. Instead I will worry about my hair. (Just joking!)

- OCG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU WERE MISSED AT THE DANCE....I LOVE YOU, YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT BY THE WAY ;)