Saturday, November 25, 2006

The boy who's missing a party...


The Observer is missing a party tomorrow because of me. He says no, but I know he is, not to mention his family.


It's a long story, but I think the Observer doesn't want me to feel bad, so he's stretching the truth.......the truth is, he's missing a party.


We went to see the movie Fast Food Nation. It was interesting, disturbing and graphic. The message was clear: the fast food industry is corrupted AND burgers contain fecal material. There was some sex in the flick too, which did nothing to add to the overall message, except to point out that it's another tool to manipulate, threaten and hurt the vulnerable, but didn't we already know that? We left fifteen minutes before the movie ended. I had enough meat, murder, and sex for my liking. The Observer was intrigued but decided to leave with me. That guy...


I am craving, chocolate, french fries, red wine and coffee. I think it's my time of the month. I had a chocolate craving so severe it was embarrassing. The Observer got some of his Mom's yummy cookies from the freezer. I felt so much better after they went into my tummy.


The Observer must want to strangle me sometimes or at least wonder what planet I'm from. He never really complains. He's very sweet. He's even missing a party tomorrow. I better go call him. I want to tell him I love him and not to eat hamburgers very often. Oh, and...it's not too late to change his mind and go to the party.


- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

THERE'S NOWHERE I'D RATHER BE THEN HERE WITH YOU.

I LOVE YOU