Thursday, November 16, 2006

Good Thursdays...

Rain, rain, go away! Come again another day!

Well, the rain is here. It's a dark, damp day. On the upside, it's Thursday!

I love Thursdays because:

  • Friday is the next day.
  • My two favourite shows are on TV.
  • I usually get to see the Observer the next night (which means a glass of red wine and some "quality" time.)
  • I often have one more sleep until I get to see my family.
  • I get to sleep in.
  • I have (mostly) good attendants.
  • I usually eat a yummy, dinner because I have more time for it to be cooked.
  • I always have a long, hot shower in the morning.
  • I am usually free of my frequent tummy troubles.
  • Sometimes I go to bed late.
  • Lots of people seem to call, making me feel important.
  • I never feel rushed.

I was in a bad mood yesterday. I'm glad that changed. I like myself better today. Isn't that weird? Oh well, I'm not going to question myself. I'll never find the answer, so I'll just be happy.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

happy thursday and here's to many more 2 come.

LOVE YOU