Monday, December 11, 2006

Bits of weekend..


On the weekend I went to a Christmas party. An older lady who likes to drink was rude to everyone. She kind of ruined the night. I hope I'm never an alcoholic. She was awful. Poor lady.

On Sunday I woke up with a storm in my stomach. It was ugly. I didn't sleep much. I found a pretty, funky bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding. I will look OK. My sister-in-law-to-be is very relaxed so far. I'm glad. It makes all the planning and work more fun.

Today I slept in and shopped. Not a bad day. I have a few more gifts left to buy. I'm not totally happy with the gifts I brought. My mind isn't being as creative with present buying this Christmas. I'm buying, but I'm not at my best.

It's time for me to hit the hay. Maybe I'll wake up inspired to shop with gusto.

If you're on my list, pray...

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

WHATEVER U GET ME i WILL LOVE

LOVE U