Saturday, December 30, 2006

Grace makes another good (and very depressing) song...

I'm on my knees
only memories are left for me to hold
Don't know how but I'll get by
Slowly pull myself together
There's no escape
So keep me safe
This feels so unreal

Nothing comes easily
Fill this empty space
Nothing is like it seems
Turn my grief to grace

I feel the cold
Loneliness unfold
Like from another world
Come what may
I won't fade away
But I know I might change

Nothing comes easily
Fill this empty space
Nothing is like it was
Turn my grief to grace
Nothing comes easily

Where do I begin?
Nothing can bring me peace
I've lost everything
I just want to feel your embrace
GRACE (Kate Havnevik)

* From Grey's Anatomy Volume II Soundtrack* Thanks Observer! I love the CD!

2 comments:

THE OBSERVER said...

I'M GLAD YOU LIKE THAT CD HUN!!!!

LOVE U

Lurker said...

I love that song. It's so sad and yet you can't help but listen to it. Have you heard Sara Ramirez's version of it? (it's from Grey's musical ep). It's beautiful almost haunting.