Saturday, December 02, 2006

Here comes the snow!



It snowed this morning, just a little...Snow is pretty, especially on the trees. Christmas is twenty-three days away. How did it get here so fast??? I'm getting old.

I have lots of shopping to do. Too much. I don't even want to begin. I feel like I have a big, tough school assignment waiting for me. The more I think about it, the more I worry and the less I want to start.....ah procrastination!

The Observer is coming over soon. We might shop. We might watch a movie. Freedom is sweet. Whatever we do today, I want to have a glass of red wine. I just tried a new kind called Naked Grape. It's good and sweet.

I looked in the mirror a few minutes ago. I told myself that I'll be alright, that I won't get fat if I eat and that life is not worth being unhappy about weight. I might forget to remember this tomorrow, but I at least I remembered today.

There's good music on the radio and my nose is itchy. Doesn't an itchy nose mean I will kiss a fool? I do that already!

I am chilly. My hair is still damp from my shower. I love showers, but it's hard to turn off the hot water in the winter. It's a bit like getting out of an indoor pool. You know you have to, but it's still hard - kind of like Christmas shopping. We'll see what happens today.

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

i'm sorry that are saturday was not what you expected...I'M SORRY.

Love u