Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



Well, Christmas is almost here! I'm excited to go home. I'm leaving very soon to head to the Observer's family. It should be nice.

Remember last week I said I'd rather have a cold over the stomach flu any day? Well, that remark really bit me in the bottom. Now I have a cold and a sore throat. I should have kept that opinion to myself.

I don't feel fantastic, but not horrible either. I think I'm going to make it. Food tastes a bit weird, which is too bad since there are so many yummy treats around. I'm not going to let my mild flu ruin the holidays; they don't come around all the time.

If you've read this, thank you. Happy holidays!

- OCG

2 comments:

THE OBSERVER said...

FEEL BETTER MY LOVE...I LOVE U

Naynayfazz said...

Happy Holidays to you too! I hope you had a wonderful day.