Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Out came the sun...


I am grumpy. My hair is wet. My skin is itchy and my throat is scratchy.

I wanted to go shopping today. I'm going to freeze. I should have asked to have my hair dried. It's too late now. I might go shopping later. Christmas shopping is really stressing me out. I'm buying gifts just for the sack of buying them without really considering the person the gift is for. That's not very thoughtful. My bad habit means I have to return a few things. It would have been easier to wait until I found the right gift. Ah well, I shopped and learned.

Yesterday I went to visit the Observer. I stayed a bit late and his family had to wait up for me. I hate when that happens. On the upside, the Observer's niece was so cute! Babies make everything better. We had cappuccinos. They are my new favourite drink - so frothy, creamy and smooth. Later I faced something else creamy, but this is a clean blog so enough of that...Anyway, the Observer's brother makes very good cappuccinos. I might go get one from Starbucks this afternoon.

I really want my hair to dry. So far it's taking forever. I'm getting chilly. I need to stop waiting for my hair to dry. Then it will.

My two front teeth are shifting. I know they are. I am concerned. Buck teeth are not attractive. Sometimes I see people who have buck teeth. I look at them and think to myself, "Poor person with those unfortunate teeth." Sometimes I get looks of pity from people, especially senior citizens because I use a wheelchair. I feel people staring at me and sometimes a quiet whisper of, "So sad." follows. They must think I'm hearing impaired too. If my teeth betray me, I'll get double pity. The looks will be two dimensional. Those stares will say, "Look at that poor girl who has a physical disability and has buck teeth."

Well, I've done a lot of complaining. The sun is out now, so I'll stop. Today's little bothers are fixable. Too many other things are not. I guess buck teeth aren't the end of the world...

- OCG

2 comments:

THE OBSERVER said...

hun you look amazing 2 me and who gives a fuck what people think. DON'T let shopping drag you down its suppose 2 be fun.

and you did not spend 2 much time! @ my house..

I LOVE U

THE OBSERVER said...

hun you look amazing 2 me and who gives a fuck what people think. DON'T let shopping drag you down its suppose 2 be fun.

and you did not spend 2 much time! @ my house..

I LOVE U