Thursday, December 28, 2006

To be unplugged...


I love my family. I always have and always will, but I love them so much when I'm sick. When I'm under the weather, there's no place like home. The atmosphere, the food and the amazing people can't be beat.
Christmas was busy, but fun. I had a few shaky moments where all the action, food, socializing and being sick made me feel a bit nuts, but I made it. My parents gave us WAY too many gifts. They always do.
My Mom had to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so our official Christmas happened on Boxing Day. It was different. The holidays felt more stretched out. I generally like that feeling....I hung out with the Observer's family Christmas Day. Holly Crow! There were sooo many people, sooo much food, and sooo much noise! I felt very welcome, which is something, considering how many people were there.
OK, I'm going to get personal now; if you don't like a little-more-than-necessary-information, stop reading now....
You still with me? Today was the first day I went "number 2" ALL week! I have such a messed up system from not getting activity by walking, not eating right and years of not taking care of myself. I take regular laxatives that would make most people run to the can. When people say, "You are so full of sh*t, in my case, sometimes it's true!
Anyway, I've been rather plugged for the last few days. I felt jealous of the dog who left a special present on my bed. At least SHE could go "number 2"! I took enough pills to give anyone with normal plumbing a heart attack, but for me, they barely did anything...
Well, I had success today and am feeling better in all respects.
I bet you're wondering why there's a picture of a fish, right? No reason, really. It's a bit weird - kind of like me...Did I mention that I love my family?
- OCG

2 comments:

Naynayfazz said...

This may be the first ever blog about poop I have ever read. I would announce that on my blog, but I don't want to attract attention to your bodily functions! ha!

Hope you are feeling better and less, *ahem*, shitty. ;)

THE OBSERVER said...

I LOVED SPENDING TIME WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND I'M GLAD UR NOT FEELING SO BROWN....

I LOVE YOU