Friday, January 26, 2007

Chilly days and special friends...


It's bitter, bitter cold. That's why I've stayed inside for the past two days. I really don't like a lot about winter in Canada. Yes, it's pretty at Christmas and on Evergreen trees, but not for four whole months.


My Mom has the stomach flu. Poor Mom....I hope she feels better. The stomach flu is the only condition where I actually wish I were dead. Thankfully that feeling doesn't
last long.
One of my good friends just found out that a brain tumour she had grew back. She's the kind of friend who is hard to find and, consequently, one who sticks around. I'm scared for her and angry at life for being so challenging towards her. I'm scared that she will hurt. When she hurts, I do too.


If you're reading this, please keep my friend in your prayers. She deserves them more than anyone I know.
- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I WILL AND UR DAMN RIGHT SHE DOES.

LOVE U