Friday, February 09, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OBSERVER!



I LOVE the Observer because:
  • He's VERY kind hearted.
  • He smells great.
  • He works hard, which inspires me to do the same.
  • He listens.
  • He laughs (sometimes at himself!)
  • He's a good kisser.
  • He shows his feelings.
  • He's soooo sweet.
  • He's smart.
  • He helps me look forward to the future.
  • He loves his mom and whole family.
  • He's trust-worthy.
  • He has a cute Italian accent.
  • He is my role model.
  • He's not afraid to ask for help.
  • He's friendly.
  • He swirls his pasta around his fork, which makes me smile.
  • He holds my hand.
  • He can read me.
  • He's always there to talk to.
  • He likes to be busy.
  • He trys everything.
  • He's my best friend.
  • He makes life sweeter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBSERVER! I LOVE YOU!!!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY..

I LOVE U