Sunday, February 25, 2007

A little bit of sweetness...

Nothing much to say.....
Life is moving along.
It's still cold.
I want to cut my hair.

I've been waiting for something exciting.
Something to break the routine of each day.
I am feeling bored and unproductive.
I ought to be doing more - learning more.

The Observer and I stayed in today.
It was relaxing.
We can do nothing and have a good time.
He almost fell out of his wheelchair.
That would have been something.

Someone in my building is moving tomorrow.
He's a friendly guy.
I don't know his name.
He told me he was moving and that I was beautiful.

Maybe that was what I was waiting for.
It wasn't exciting
Or even a big deal
It was sweet
That's better than exciting.

- OCG


1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

YES SWEET GUYS ROCK....LOVE U