Thursday, February 08, 2007

Special occaisions...


I don't know what to say. I'm OK. Nothing is new. I saw the movie The Queen. It's informative and scandalous. There's a line about the royal family from the character who portrays Tony Blair. He says,"Will someone please save these people from themselves?" I had to laugh.

I would NEVER want to be royalty, or even rich. I like simplicity. I like little pleasures. I like surprises. Having less is less complicated. Having more means more complication. A free coffee makes me happy. I don't buy a coffee every day, but when I do, I really enjoy it. If I could buy one every day, maybe it wouldn't taste as good.

I went to the dentist the other day. I have a kind dentist. My teeth are in good shape right now. I smile all the time, so they better look good. I hope my teeth stay that way.

Tonight we are celebrating the Observer's birthday. We are going out for pasta at a good restaurant downtown. I hope everything goes well, and the Observer enjoys himself. He's almost thirty.

Birthdays are special, especially for special people. They are important, because they don't happen every day.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

free coffee rocks.........lol

love u