Thursday, March 29, 2007

If I ever get married...

Spring is here. Everything is better - brighter, fresher, more alive. I don't know why. I don't question why. It's a good thing.

It seems that lots of people my age are getting married. What???????? Married???????? We're young. I want to get married - just not right now. I enjoy being a girlfriend. I enjoy my boyfriend. Why change a good thing? Someday I want to be a wife though.

My big concern is that I drool a river on my pillow. My poor husband will have to go to bed wearing a bathing suit every night! I can also be anal. I like things clean and just so. I can emotional and snappy. I can have impossibly high standards for myself. I worry a lot. I sweat ridiculous amounts. I dwell. I am impulsive. I second guess. I grind my teeth. When I do get married, I'll inform my future husband of these traits well before the big day. I'll remind him that I'm not perfect, even though that is obvious.


I like ordinary things that have a little edge - maybe because that's how I think of myself.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

THIS POST MADE ME LAUGH AND SMILE...i love u