Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Rain, drugstore, and nature's knock at my door...


It's going to rain today. I can feel it. There is a dark, gloomy feeling outside. I just went to the drugstore to pick up shampoo. It's not really something I can do without. I suppose most people can relate. I met some kind drugstore ladies. They were very helpful. I think they thought I was a bit strange. As I was searching for the right shampoo, nature decided to knock at my door - the kind of knock that says, "I'm here and if you keep me waiting too long, I'm going to barge in myself." When I "heard" the knock, I panicked. I sat still in the aisle. I was not far from home, but I still wasn't home. A drugstore employee asked if I needed anything. I told her about the shampoo and she quickly helped me get it.

I made it home to my porcelain thrown without incident. Phew! I missed the rain too.

There are a lot of pretty flowers around now. So bright, cheery, and sweet. Just looking at flowers makes me happy. I like giving them to special people.

I hope the sun comes out tomorrow. Wherever you are, I hope there is sun around you and happiness in your life.

- OCG

2 comments:

THE OBSERVER said...

VERY SWEET

LOVE U

THE OBSERVER said...

i'm happy you find my mom special.

love u