Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dirty little whispers...

I hate when people talk about me when I'm right in front of them or within earshot. Either say something to me directly or wait until you're far away from me and I can't hear you. It's rude to whisper about someone else, especially when the person you're whispering about knows it's happening.

I get a lot of whispering around me because I work with so many different attendants. I think they forget I have ears and feelings. One of these days when they whisper around me I'm going to say, "Sorry, what was that you said? I didn't quite hear you."

There are days when I think maybe it's best that I don't know what they are discussing. Sometimes they aren't even talking about me, but other times, I know they are.

If I was really bold, I'd approach the impolite whisperers with, "It's so kind of both of you to flatter me amongst yourselves." When they look at me confused, I'll say, "Well, you must be complimenting me, because we all know that, if we haven't anything nice to say, we shouldn't say anything at all."

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

IN TODAYS SOCEITY PPL DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO CONFRONT YOU....SOOOO SAD.

LOVE U