Saturday, May 12, 2007

I Love My Mom Because...


* She knows me the best of any person in the world.
* She has a massive heart, especially when it comes to her family.
* My home is wherever she is.
* Life just feels calmer when she is around.
* She knows EXACTLY what will make happy.
* She has shown me that it is possible to survive heartache and be stronger in the end.
* She loves my Dad as he deserves to be loved.
* She has shown me what it means to be a good wife and to look forward to marriage.
* She understands my sweet tooth and doesn't tell me to control it.
* Her chocolate cheese pie is the best dessert in the universe.
* No one says "I love you" to me and means it like she does.
* I love her like no one else in the world.
* She loves me unconditionally, just as I love her.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

SOOOOOO SWEET
LOVE U