Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Sound Of Silence...

One of my favourite songs is The Sound Of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel. My parents love it too, so it makes me think of them and smile. Every time I hear that song, I am happy and have to stop what I am doing to appreciate the lyrics and melody. It's just a perfect song, I think. I hear The Sound Of Silence in movies, on the radio and in restaurants. When songs are played everywhere, it's a sign that they are special.....

Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence.

There is really only one sound of silence. We've all heard it. The song can never be duplicated. They say silence is golden. Perhaps that's why this song is so extraordinary.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

ITS ONE OF A KIND SONG

LOVE U