Wednesday, August 01, 2007

take a breather.....


there is a fly in my apartment. he's been here a while. he won't bite. i know that. he's been landing everywhere - on my kitchen table, on my stereo, on the ceiling in every room, on the counter-top, and anywhere he fancies. maybe he will lose oxygen and go to a better place. sometimes that happens to flies who stick around out of their natural surroundings for too long. it's a bit sad, but it's how the world works, right?

i am reading i know why the caged bird sings by maya angelou. i love her poetry, but i'm embarrassed to admit that i've read few of her novels, including this one. it's good, even though there are disturbing parts. i just came to a part where the character is raped, so i decided it was a good time to take a breather.

speaking of taking a breather, the observer isn't getting much of one these days. he is overloaded and stressed with plans to move into his first apartment. having moved twice myself, i feel for the guy. firsts of anything are scary, especially starting a new phase of life. i am excited for him and know he will be glad he decided to move out once he is settled.

there are little red ants crawling on my wall in the kitchen. yuck! what is this?????? a bug zoo or buggery? stop bugging me, bugs! take a breather from my apartment; like i took a breather from using capitals. it feels good.

- ocg

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

NEVER BE EMBARASSED BY WHAT YOU ENJOY. I AM NOT EMBARRASSED TO SAY THAT I LOVE THE WWE OR THE HOWARD STERN SHOW CUZ IT DOES NOT DEFINE US..

I LOVE YOU