Sunday, September 23, 2007

Home...

Home. We all have one - or at least I hope we do. Imagine if we didn't. That would just be wrong. Everyone needs a home. Everyone deserves a safe place to be. Everyone deserves the chance to love their family. Everyone deserves to be warm. Everyone deserves a shower. Everyone deserves water.

I just came back from my home. I've been away for a few days. There were some plumbing problems in my apartment. The pipes were in trouble, as was the toilet, the floor, and the wall tiles. I went home, because well, a girl needs a toilet. It was a refreshing break. My family is one of a kind. I know I say that all the time, but I can't say it enough.

Where would I have gone if I couldn't go home????????? I shudder to think. I am lucky that I had a place to go, and even luckier to be around people I love. Home is where my family is. There is little else in life that I am so sure of.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS

LOVE U