Friday, September 28, 2007

Seasons...


Fall is here. It took me a bit to accept the change of season. I love summer. It's never long enough if you ask me. Life is more warm, easier to handle, and just fun in the summer. It's not perfect though. There are sun burns, bees, wasps, boating, swimming, or other weather related mishaps. We can't have it all, can we?

Autumn is very pretty, especially with the leaves changing colour. There's a lot of orange around too, which I love. Pumpkins are fun. I'm not a big Halloween fan, but seeing kids dress up warms my heart. The cheap candy that stocks the drugstore shelves is a plus. Everything is crisp. I enjoy a little wind in the air to keep me alert and don't mind wearing a wind-breaker.

Maybe fall isn't that bad, but I dread the winter. I'm not a fan of winter coats, but I don't know many people who are. Christmas is the best part of winter. I love being with my family and loved ones over the holidays. It IS comforting to be cozy indoors and enjoy good company.

Seasons show us that there is good in everything if we choose to find it. Seasons are proof that everything changes, but nothing is ever really gone forever.

So, I'm going to enjoy fall and winter. I will miss spring and summer, but they will be back.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

GOOD ATTITUDE HUN THANK-U 4 TODAY

LOVE U