Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sense of cents...


I'm typing in the dark. All I am getting is the light from the computer. It's kind of cool, but my eyes are feeling strained, so I'm turning on the light. That's better.
I can hear cars whizzing by quietly. There's a humming noise and the "click" of me hitting the keys as I'm writing.

My mouth is wet. I drank a lot of fluids today. That doesn't happen all the time. My new favourite beverage is home-made frozen coffee. It's just a cup of brewed coffee with milk and sugar that stays in the freezer for a few hours. It's yummy. I love ANYTHING with coffee in it...........


Sometimes there is so much I want to do that I don't know where to start. I'm awful at making decisions, even deciding what to buy in the store takes me forever.

Today I needed cash. I usually buy an item from the drugstore that I know I will need eventually. Things like deodorant, toothpaste, or toilet paper. Buying these items allows me to stock pile essentials and I avoid the service charges of banks. I've been called thrifty and cheap. I wouldn't argue either. I wandered around the store this afternoon trying to choose what to buy. A small package of Bits & Bites caught my eye since it was 99 cents. Good deal, but I already had a few salty snacks in the cupboard. Why get more? I wandered around some more until a sale on English muffins caught my attention. They came in packs of eight for 99 cents. Add some peanut butter and there is eights meals for under 20 cents each. Practical, huh????? It took me forever to find those English muffins, but when I'm enjoying one for breakfast with peanut butter, I'll know it was worth the hunt.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

i love ur post

love u