Monday, November 19, 2007

Dear Observer,

I am sitting here looking at a picture of us smiling. We look so happy together. Looking at you makes me smile. You are such a good soul. People tell me that all the time. They meet you and can tell how good you are within seconds. I love that about you.

I love that you can laugh from your gut and not care what people think. You enjoy life and care about everyone. You would do anything for a friend, so people naturally want to help you. When you are around, people put their best foot forward, because yours always is. You make people, including me, feel important and we appreciate that.

I love that you love me with your whole heart. I can feel it every day. I love you with my whole heart too. I hope you can feel that every day. I love when you kiss my forehead.

I love how good natured you are. You've shown me how important it is to let things roll off your back. I will try to learn from you. I love that you aren't afraid to show emotion. It shows you are real.

I love the way you talk about the future. It is exciting. I know that we will always be you and me.

I love you, every day, every hour, every minute, every second. Please remember that.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

i never 4get it my love