Thursday, November 29, 2007

Family....


I love my family. I love them so much. They are always here and there.

We would all do anything to help each other. I guess that's how family ought to be. We tease each other a lot. Sometimes we can be mean, but we're always quick to apologize. We laugh a lot. I see my family frequently. When I don't, I miss them. A part of my life is missing. I feel incomplete. When I think about it, I guess this makes sense. My parents knew me before anyone else. They watched me evolve from peanut to person. They influenced my personality, encouraging behaviours and characteristics and discouraging others. They watched me fall and (litterally) picked me up. They have provided their wisdom, guidance and support, even when I was not at my best.

My grandpa always says that family sticks around when everyone else is busy or searching for other people. He's right. My family has always been here and never broken my heart.


I'm nervous about the weekend - about all the people, activity, teasing, food and noise. I'm nervous about being bored. Books are cool, but what if I get a headace?????? What if my parents treat me like a kid???? What if they baby me??????? What if I get frustrated and explode?????????

I have to be fair. They have been my family for twenty-five years. I think I can hang out with them for three days. I will miss the Observer. We always tell each other that family comes first. I put him next in my life. I will look forward to coming home and seeing him. The way I'm talking, three days sounds like forever! It's not a long time. I hope it goes by quickly, because time flies when you're having fun!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

FAMILIES ROCK HUN....I'M PRETTY SURE UHAD A GOOD TIME MY LOVE.....