Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Here comes a winter weekend...

I'm listening to the TV - not watching just listening. That's kind of a waste of electricity, I know. Don't tell.

My funk is still fading. I'm happy. My Mom came by today to set up my Christmas tree. I love that tree. It makes me smile. The tree is trippy because it changes colour every few seconds. Mom is funny. She comes into my apartment like a cyclone rushing around trying not to forget to do little things. She manages to squeeze in a lot of little tasks in a relatively short time. Mom's are good at that. I'm lucky to have the one I do. She stocked me up with lots of supplies and cool stuff. I gave her a flower, which seemed like such a small gesture, but at least it's something.

I saw the Observer today too. He came to visit, which meant a lot to me. He traveled a long distance on a weekday. Seeing him is always great - sort of like watching my favourite show week after week because I know it will be worth my time.


I'm going away with my family this weekend to a chalet. I can't remember our last family weekend. I'm nervous. I love my family, but I usually catch up with them in small doses - not for three days straight. I have a feeling that I will be reading a lot since there will be little else to do. It might be relaxing.

Whatever happens, I will miss the Observer. He's better than any book and as enjoyable as any episode of Grey's Anatomy. In my opinion, it doesn't get much sweeter.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I'LL MISS YOU 2 BUT I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST.