Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday...

I have very little news to report. I suppose that's good. My mom is improving at rapid speed so that makes me very happy. She's more like herself than she has been in a long time. Without a computer life can be pretty quiet but it's coming which is all that matters.

I've been doing a lot of reading and watching movies. The other day I watched The Lion King. It's a very good kids flick even though Beauty and the Beast would be at the top of my list. I don't think I'll ever outgrow my love for kids movies. They just make me feel good. I do enjoy more serious movies was a good story and a lesson or two thrown in. A Beautiful Mind is one of my favorites. My new Saturday night ritual is to watch an old DVD right before bed. I say goodbye to the Observer and I usually have about an hour and a half before bedtime, so I turn out the lights and put in a DVD. Maybe this sounds a bit pathetic but I really do enjoy this routine. It's peaceful.

My sister just turned 30. Yesterday we went out for a big brunch at The Old Mill. It was very special, just as a special occasion ought to be. I hope my sister enjoyed herself.
Well, happy Monday!
-ocg

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

good food great people.love u