Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sun, moon and a little adventure...

Well, spring is finally here! For now, at least. People seem to be happier, more energetic and just brighter. Sun can do that I suppose.



My weekend has been fun so far. I saw the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was HILARIOUS! I laughed my head off! It's a watcher!

The Observer and I went exploring last night. We drove in our wheelchairs from my apartment to the CN tower, which is one long trek. It was fun until the Observer had wheelchair troubles and couldn't move well. We made it home thanks to some kind strangers. We went out looking for adventure and certainly found it.

Today I visited with my family. I miss them already! There's a full moon out tonight. I'm glad I got to see it.

It's time for bed.

Goodnight, goodnight, wherever you are..............

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I'M HAPPY THAT U WERE THERE OCG LOVE U