Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Three years...

Today the Observer and I celebrated our three year anniversary. It was a special day. Our history this far has been the best I've shared with anyone yet. The Observer is the only person I loved without even trying. I loved him automatically. He is the kindest soul I know.



We've been through many of life's ups and downs in the last thirty six months. I'm grateful for all of his support and love. He has shown me that he is a top quality friend and companion. I trust him.



I have had some strong examples of lasting love in my family starting with my parents' 33 year marriage and my sister's nine year relationship with her soon-to-be husband. They have shown me how sweet life can be when we share it with someone we truly care for. I'm pretty sure that love changes with time and experience. Hopefully, if love is true, it deepens.

Thinking about the last three years with the Observer, I think we've had a great start.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

the road we have travelled will be in my heart and head 4-ever..

Love u