Monday, June 30, 2008

All over the place...

Do you ever not know what to do with yourself? You could do many different things, but you don't have to do anything in particular. You're all over the place - not knowing which way to go. I feel this way a lot - today included. I think it drives my family and friends crazy, even though they never say so.

I'm listening to a remark by Sarah McLaughlin of The Rainbow Connection. The first time I ever listened to the song, the Observer surprised me by knowing every word. Listening to him sing it, I couldn't stop laughing. It's a corny tune, but now I don't skip the track because I think of the Observer's signing and I have to laugh.

I went to the dollar store this afternoon and bought a plastic yellow jug and a pack of gum. The cashier who served me was very helpful and sweet. She made my day, even though it was a muddled one. Every time I unwrap a piece, I'll remember her and smile. I should do this while listening to The Rainbow Connection, and I'll be in a very good mood.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I'M HAPPY I MAE YOU HAPPY