Monday, June 23, 2008

In a foggy state of mind...


I couldn't sleep last night. My guess is that my eyes closed at 4 a.m. and reopened at 9:30 a.m. I get to sleep in, so I really shouldn't complain. The TV in my bedroom totally helps the time pass. It could be worse. There wasn't much on last night. I did a lot of channel surfing. When it's past 3:00 a.m, there's mostly infomercials and I'm really not into Pro-Active, a vegetable chopper or an ab chair. Maybe TV networks think that if we're awake at 3:00 a.m. we'll watch anything. Being tired, maybe our thoughts are foggy and we'll impulse buy.



I was watching the music channel when I heard a song I liked and cranked up the volume. My neighbours probably didn't think of me with affection for those few minutes. Hopefully they were sleeping too soundly to notice.

It's been rainy and dark tonight. Outside was grey and eerie for about half an hour. I felt all cozy in my apartment.

I haven't done much all day. My mind is a bit foggy. I hope I sleep tonight. If I blog about buying an ab chair or vegetable chopper tomorrow, you'll know I didn't get enough shut eye tonight.

- OCG