Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A meeting of nothing and everything...

I'm not sure if meetings with professionals are for me. I went to a meeting today and very little was accomplished - just discussions, looking over agendas, interrupting each other and lots of dead ends. The problem with meetings are not lack of things to say, but too many things to say.



I left the meeting with my mind in a muddle. It often is this way, but I like to think that I am able to be understood when it matters. Does every great project, invention or idea start out as a muddle? Creativity is usually all over the place and can be formed into something tangible, so maybe I just need to have patience and hope - like we need for just about everything in life.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

MEETINGS ARE APART OF LIFE MY LOVE LIKE IT OR NOT