Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weird and proud...

I smell funky. When I can smell myself, I wonder what other people smell. There's a kind of a body juice, sweet, musty odor that is radiating off of me. Strange, isn't it? No one has told me I stink, but maybe they are too nice. I fart a lot - like ten times a day, so maybe the people I see every day are so used to my scent of "laxified" (my new word meaning "induced by laxatives") gas, that they don't even notice my new smell. Is that good or bad?

I spent a lot of time outside today just people watching. Only my shoulder blades got sun. That's weird too........

It's Gay Pride week here and there's more eccentricity than usual around. Some of it's funny, some of it's cool and some of it's weird.

I'm not gay, so I can't be gay and proud, so maybe today's little oddities were trying to tell me that I should be weird and proud.

- OCG

2 comments:

THE OBSERVER said...

I LOVE THIS POST AND THE WORD laxified...

LOVE YOU

THE OBSERVER said...

NO YOUR NOT WEIRD i love u