Thursday, July 17, 2008

A lapse in politeness...

I kept my air conditioning off all day. It wasn't too hot outside. It's just past 11:30 p.m. and I started feeling hot. I switched it onto medium. The air is cooling off in my apartment. I brought some cherries today and ate the whole bag. I always do that. My grandma calls foods like cherries "go-for foods" - you eat one and go for another (in my case, another forty!) Afterwards I felt a bit funky.

I guess that can happen from overdosing on anything. I had a session with my
physiotherapist today. Next to my Dad, my brothers, and the Observer, my physiotherapist is one of the kindest guys I know. He's just an all around good dude. For the past five years he's ended every session by asking me what I have planned for the weekend ahead. Upon answering, I usually ask him the same question. Not today. Later tonight I remembered not asking him his plans. How rude and self absorbed of me not to inquire when he did so for me. Maybe the heat or too many cherries froze my brain.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

DON'T WORRY I'M SURE HE UNDERSTANDS