Friday, July 18, 2008

Puppy love...

My parents got a new puppy. I think her name is Sophie. I am going to meet her for the first time today. I'm excited! There's nothing like a new puppy. I haven't held a squirmy, licking, energetic dog in ages. I have seen a picture of Sophie and she's super sweet, which is probably true of most puppies. When it comes to young, living creatures like babies and young animals, they seem to view the world as one big exciting adventure. Everything is intriguing and mysterious. It reminds me not to take anything for granted. I remember to pay attention to the outdoors and what is going on around me. We miss a lot of beauty and insight by overlooking what is right in front of us. I have a hunch that it's going to be tough not to pay attention to my parents' new puppy. Like everything in life, dogs only stay small for so long, so Sophie deserves a lot of attention.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

HAVE FUN HUN GIVE PHEOBE/SOPHIE/BAILEY A KISS FOE ME...

LOVE U